This legal guide assists practitioners in the Northern Territory to confidently prepare simple wills and complex testamentary trusts using methodical retainer instructions.
1 Matter Plan
This legal guide assists practitioners in the Northern Territory to confidently prepare simple wills and complex testamentary trusts using methodical retainer instructions. It covers various ways to deal with blended families, superannuation death benefits, and rights to occupy.
Whatever the clients’ circumstances, this comprehensive publication contains the resources necessary to prepare a will to meet their needs.
The easy-to-follow matter plan will save time and reduce risk while drafting wills.
Precedents provided with this publication include:
- Wills for individual, spouses, and blended families, and that create testamentary discretionary trusts;
- Library of clauses, deeds, contracts, and codicils;
- Library of attestation clauses;
- Testamentary capacity checklist;
- Suite of client letters at different stages of the process.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
1 Matter Plan Included
No results found