A comprehensive legal guide for advising and representing clients in common law personal injury claims under the Civil Liability Act in New South Wales.
2 Matter Plans
A comprehensive legal guide for advising and representing clients in common law personal injury claims under the Civil Liability Act in New South Wales. The guide is suitable for lawyers representing the plaintiffs or defendants/insurers.
Each matter plan includes detailed commentary, with links to legislation, cases and other and resources, with all the commonly required forms and precedents.
This helpful publication is a great companion to the District Court and Supreme Court guides. Separate guides to Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident are also available.
The practical commentary covers all aspects of claims, including:
- The principles of liability;
- Commencing or defending claims;
- Negotiating and settling claims both before and after litigation is commenced;
- Lay and expert evidence;
- Assessing damages;
- Documenting settlements.
Precedents in this publication include:
- Costs agreements and to do lists;
- Letters to clients, insurers, doctors, and relevant authorities gathering information;
- Medical authorities;
- Instructions to settle;
- Example content for pleadings, schedule of damages, and other documents.
The detailed Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
2 Matter Plans Included
No results found