A comprehensive and practical guide to preparing loan agreements, mortgages, and guarantees for most of the transactions required in general practice in NSW.
2 Matter Plans
A comprehensive and practical guide to preparing loan agreements, mortgages, and guarantees for most of the transactions required in general practice in NSW. The comprehensive suite of precedents includes all of the Real Property forms.
The matter plan is a useful workflow tool to ensure every step is considered. It includes detailed commentary, prepared by experienced legal specialists, which cover the formal requirements for identification of parties, execution, registration, and enforcement.
The commentary extends to cover each step of the matter in plain English and provides support and answers to common and complex questions which might arise while advising on mortgage matters in NSW.
The guide and all supporting documents have been prepared so that they will assist both seasoned property lawyers in NSW as well as junior members of staff.
Also included is 1001 Conveyancing Answers (NSW), which is a useful reference guide.
Precedents in this publication include:
- Letter to owners corporation section 22 notice;
- Letter to discharging mortgagee requesting discharge;
- Mortgage linked loan agreement;
- Standard terms document – Registered memorandum;
- Acknowledgement of receipt of memorandum;
- Authority to complete documents and satisfy requisitions;
- Direction to pay;
- No security loan agreement;
- Letter to mortgagor's solicitor submitting documents.
The systematic Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
2 Matter Plans Included
No results found