Use this comprehensive and practical guide to prepare loan agreements, mortgages and guarantees for most of the transactions required in general practice.
2 Matter Plans
Use this comprehensive and practical guide to prepare loan agreements, mortgage agreements and guarantees for most of the transactions required in general practice. The comprehensive suite of precedents includes all of the Real Property forms.
The matter plan is a useful workflow tool to ensure every step of the matter is considered and dealt with.
The detailed commentary includes information on the formal requirements for identification of parties, execution, registration and enforcement.
Recent updates can be viewed on the News & Updates page, via the link above.
- Notice to owners corporation section 22 notice
- Letter to discharging mortgagee requesting discharge
- Mortgage linked loan agreement
- Standard terms document - Registered memorandum AJ843928
- Acknowledgement of receipt of memorandum
- Authority to complete documents and satisfy requisitions
- Direction to pay
- No security loan agreement
- Letter to mortgagor's solicitor submitting documents
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms