This comprehensive and easy to follow guide provides a full overview of employment law, allowing you to confidently advise your clients on the operation of the system and their options.
All commonly required contracts, precedents and documentation are included.
Recent updates can be viewed on Obiter - our News & Updates site.
The commentary includes:
- The differences between employees and contractors
- Performance Management and termination
- Restraints of trade
- Various employment agreements including individual, executive and casual
- Various non-employment agreements including contractor agreements and service agreements
- Various disciplinary related precedents including letter of warning to employee and letter of suspension
- Various unfair dismissal precedents – acting for employer and employee
- Deed of settlement – Redundancy