This bundle includes guides from the following two publications.
Recent updates to this publication can be viewed on Obiter - our News & Updates site.
A complete matter-management solution allowing conveyancers and support staff to run a busy conveyancing practice. Each step in the transaction is set out in sequential order with easy access to all required precedents and a simple but comprehensive commentary. Includes the By Lawyers Contract of Sale of Land.
Commentary covers all issues that arise regularly and more complex issues that arise from time to time. The publication includes our reference manuals 1001 Conveyancing Answers, 101 Section 32 Answers and 101 Section 27 Answers.
Popular precedents include:
- Contract of sale of land – By Lawyers
- Letter to council with outstanding rates and notice of acquisition
- Letter to water authority with outstanding rates and notice of acquisition
- Initial letter to purchaser
- Letter to vendor's solicitor with adjustments
- Letter to vendor enclosing transfer and goods declaration
- Direction to pay to purchaser's solicitor
- Letter to purchaser after settlement
- General advice to purchaser
- Letter to discharging mortgagee requesting discharge
- Contract of Sale of Real Estate
A guide to negotiating and drafting retail, commercial and rural leases including assignment, termination, transfer and other related transactions. The commentary covers the Retail Leases Act requirements and key practical issues in leasing such as bank or personal guarantees, interruption, outgoings, repairs, renewals, registration and subleases.
Precedents include commercial and retail leases in plain English, agreements to lease, disclosure statements, licences, a library of additional clauses and notices, appropriate letters and all that is required for the quick and accurate production of leases and advice to landlords or tenants. Our comprehensive Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Some of the most popular precedents in this publication include:
- Advice to parties reviewing a lease
- LEASE - Retail - Annexures A and B
- LEASE - Commercial industrial - Annexures A and B
- Deed of assignment of lease
- Reply to lessor's solicitor returning executed lease
- Notice to Owners Corporation