This bundle includes guides from the following two publications:
A complete matter-management solution allowing conveyancers and support staff to run a busy conveyancing practice. Each step in the transaction is set out in sequential order with easy access to all required precedents and a simple but comprehensive commentary. Includes the By Lawyers Contract of Sale of Land.
Commentary covers all issues that arise regularly and more complex issues that arise from time to time. The publication includes our reference manuals 1001 Conveyancing Answers, 101 Section 32 Answers and 101 Section 27 Answers.
Recent updates can be viewed on Obiter - our News & Updates site.
Popular precedents include:
- Contract of sale of land – By Lawyers
- Letter to council with outstanding rates and notice of acquisition
- Letter to water authority with outstanding rates and notice of acquisition
- Initial letter to purchaser
- Letter to vendor's solicitor with adjustments
- Letter to vendor enclosing transfer and goods declaration
- Direction to pay to purchaser's solicitor
- Letter to purchaser after settlement
- General advice to purchaser
- Letter to discharging mortgagee requesting discharge
- Contract of Sale of Real Estate
This valuable publication provides a simple guide to companies, trusts, partnerships, joint ventures and superannuation, with all commonly required documents, allowing you to advise and service your clients with confidence.
Superannuation is explained simply and comprehensively, and is accompanied by a full suite of precedents, including everything needed to set-up, run and amend a self managed superannuation fund.
The commentary provides a tax and succession planning overview sufficient for most circumstances found in general practice.
Some of the most popular precedents included in this publication:
- Comparative table of business structures
- Limited recourse borrowing documentation
- Company constitution
- Company resolution
- Shareholder agreement (long and short forms)
- Agreement for sale of shares
- SMSF trust deed and rules
- Binding death benefit nomination
- Unit trust
- Discretionary trust deed
- Hybrid trust
- Joint venture agreement
- Partnership agreement
- Put and Call option
- Charitable trust