A complete matter-management solution allowing conveyancers, lawyers, paralegals, and support staff to run a busy conveyancing practice in Tasmania.
2 Matter Plans
A complete matter-management solution allowing conveyancers, lawyers, paralegals, and support staff to run a busy conveyancing practice in Tasmania. Each step in the transaction is set out in sequential order with easy access to all required precedents and a simple but comprehensive commentary.
Prepared by highly experienced and specialised legal practitioners, the matter plan provides access to template contracts, letters, and up-to-date precedents. The commentary covers all issues that arise regularly as well as more complex issues that arise from time to time.
Precedents in this publication include:
- To do lists;
- Deed of mutual rescission of contract;
- Letter to vendor's solicitor submitting transfer;
- Letter to purchaser following registration;
- Settlement instructions mortgagee;
- After settlement letter to vendor;
- Order on the agent;
- Settlement instructions with mortgagee;
- Settlement instructions with no mortgagee;
- Notice to complete;
- Settlement adjustment sheet.
The comprehensive Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
2 Matter Plans Included
No results found