A complete matter-management solution that conveyancers can rely on while running a busy conveyancing practice in South Australia.
2 Matter Plans
A complete matter-management solution allowing conveyancers, lawyers, paralegals, and support staff to run a busy conveyancing practice. Each step in the transaction is set out in sequential order with easy access to all required precedents and a simple but comprehensive commentary.
Prepared by highly experienced and specialised legal practitioners, the matter plan provides access to template contracts, letters, and up-to-date precedents. The commentary covers all issues that arise regularly as well as more complex issues that arise from time to time.
Precedents in this publication include:
- Settlement statement;
- Vendor’s statement (Section 7);
- Letter to vendor after settlement;
- Letter to purchaser after settlement;
- Settlement instructions – Sale with mortgagee;
- Initial letter to purchaser;
- Letter to council – Change of ownership;
- Irrevocable authority;
- Letter to agent after settlement;
- Put and call option;
- Authority to solicitor to forward deeds;
- Costs agreement.
The comprehensive Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
2 Matter Plans Included
No results found