This guide provides a complete overview of employment law in Australia, allowing you to confidently advise your clients on the operation of the system and their options.
2 Matter Plans
This guide provides a complete overview of employment law in Australia, allowing you to confidently advise your clients on the operation of the system and their options. All commonly required employment contracts, precedents, and documentation are included.
The commentary includes:
- The differences between employees and contractors;
- Performance management and termination;
- Restraints of trade.
Also included is 101 Employment Answers, which is a useful reference guide.
Precedents in this publication include:
- Various employment agreements, including individual, executive, and casual;
- Various non-employment agreements, including contractor agreements and service agreements;
- Various disciplinary related precedents, including letter of warning to employee and letter of suspension;
- Various unfair dismissal precedents – acting for employer and employee;
- Deed of settlement – Redundancy.
The detailed Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
2 Matter Plans Included
No results found