A complete matter-management solution which enables conveyancers and their teams in Victoria to keep up to date with the latest precedents and developments in conveyancing law.
6 Matter Plans
A complete matter-management solution which enables conveyancers and their teams in Victoria to keep up-to-date with the latest precedent and developments in conveyancing law.
Each step in the conveyancing transaction is set out in sequential order with easy access to all required precedents and a simple but comprehensive commentary. The commentary covers all issues that arise regularly but also those which are less common, or specific to conveyancing in Victoria.
The publication includes the reference manuals 1001 Conveyancing Answers (VIC), 101 Section 32 Answers, and 101 Section 27 Answers, as well as the By Lawyers Contract of Sale of Land.
Precedents in this publication include:
- Contract of Sale of Land – By Lawyers;
- Letter to council with outstanding rates and notice of acquisition;
- Letter to water authority with outstanding rates and notice of acquisition;
- Initial letter to purchaser;
- Letter to vendor's solicitor with adjustments;
- Direction to pay to purchaser's solicitor;
- Letter to purchaser after settlement;
- General advice to purchaser;
- Letter to discharging mortgagee requesting discharge;
- Statement of adjustments.
The comprehensive Retainer Instructions ensures nothing is missed and the client is properly advised.
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.
- Unlimited access across all devices
- Practical and up-to-date
- Comprehensive library of legal precedents and forms
Questions? We're here to helpContact Us
6 Matter Plans Included
No results found