A complete matter-management solution which allows conveyancers, lawyers, paralegals and support staff to run a busy conveyancing practice.
4 Matter Plans
A complete matter-management solution which allows solicitors, conveyancers and support staff to run a busy conveyancing practice. Includes guides to conveyancing matters in NSW.
Useful support tools include ‘A full description of the sale process in NSW’ and ‘A full description of the purchase process in NSW’.
Recent updates can be viewed at - News & Updates, via the link above.
Popular precedents include:
- Contract for Sale of Land - By Lawyers
- Order on the agent
- Letter to vendor's solicitor with settlement adjustments and requesting payment directions
- Detailed cover sheet - Purchase of real property
- Section 66W Certificate - Pursuant to the Conveyancing Act NSW
- Direction to pay to purchaser’s solicitor
- Notice to complete
- Contract for sale of land – Law Society
- Letter to vendor's solicitor submitting transfer
- Settlement instructions mortgagee
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.