A complete matter-management solution which allows conveyancers, lawyers, paralegals and support staff to run a busy conveyancing practice.
5 Matter Plans
A complete matter-management solution allowing conveyancers and support staff to run a busy conveyancing practice. Each step in the transaction is set out in sequential order with easy access to all required precedents and a simple but comprehensive commentary. Includes the By Lawyers Contract of Sale of Land.
Commentary covers all issues that arise regularly and more complex issues that arise from time to time. The publication includes our reference manuals 1001 Conveyancing Answers, 101 Section 32 Answers and 101 Section 27 Answers.
Recent updates can be viewed at Obiter - News & Updates, via the link above.
Popular precedents include:
- Contract of sale of land – By Lawyers
- Letter to council with outstanding rates and notice of acquisition
- Letter to water authority with outstanding rates and notice of acquisition
- Initial letter to purchaser
- Letter to vendor's solicitor with adjustments
- Letter to vendor enclosing transfer and goods declaration
- Direction to pay to purchaser's solicitor
- Letter to purchaser after settlement
- General advice to purchaser
- Letter to discharging mortgagee requesting discharge
- Contract of Sale of Real Estate
Ready To Use Resources
Choose from ready-to-use legal documents within this Publication.